You might just think that why open a United States or United Kingdom Western Union Account. You could just open a Nigeria Western Union account and be fine. Yes a Nigerian Western Union Account is good but trust me when I say a United States and/Or United Kingdom Western Union Account is way better.
- Read Also: Answers To Western Union 12 Frequently Ask Questions
- Access Savings Plus: Access Bank Investment Savings Account
- What You can do With Cryptocurrencies (4): Accepting Cryptocurrency as a Form of Payment
- All You Should Know About Polaris Rainbow Savings Account
Table of Contents
About Creating US And UK Western Union Account
Western Union uses your IP, cookies, web browser history to track your location. This means that Western Union will automatically direct you to your country portal once you visit the website.
But there is a way to trick them and they won’t even know the country you are accessing the website from the United States or United Kingdom.
First clear your browser Data and Cache. Then use the links we have listed below after connecting to your VPN.
The services of Western Union is restricted in Nigeria. They have little access to some important features but the case is quite different with United States and United Kingdom. Now let’s skip to the fun part where you actually learn how to easily open a United States or United Kingdom Western Union Account.
How To Open A United States And United Kingdom Western Union Account From Nigeria
- You need a VPN (preferably a paid one that is tested and trusted). We advice using HMA Pro.
- Connect to United States or United Kingdom.
- Go to This Link for United States and use This Link for United Kingdom account.
- You need details of someone living in United States or United Kingdom. The things you need include, Names, address and SSN(Social security number).
- Fill in the details and click on the approval email from Western Union. This email is usually sent to the email you used during the registration. So use an email that you have access to. A four digit code is sent there use it to verify the account.
Now you have successfully created a United States or United Kingdom based Western Union Account. If you have the debit, credit or prepaid card of the person you can easily transfer money yourself to Nigeria. The MTCN will be sent to the email you used during registration. You are low the sender and receiver.
- Read Also: Between FirstBank And Access Bank Which One Is Better
- Why You Should Consider Banking With FCMB or FirstBank
- Achieve Your Goals With The GTBank GT Target Savings Account
- Get Up To 70% Of Your Salary With Polaris Salary Advance Loan
Why Open a United State or United Kingdom Western Union Account
- You can easily send money from the associated debit or credit card yourself.
- Access to more features that Nigeria Western Union account won’t have done.
- You stay anonymous as western union thinks the person is in United States or United Kingdom but you are actually operating from Nigeria.
- You become both the sender and receiver.
- Easy way to pick up your cash without having issues as you have all details of transaction.
The process of sending and receiving money through Western Union is pretty easy. Once logged in the website, just click send and follow the prompt. You can also Read This Guide to understand how to send money.
Receiving money is even more easier if you have the right details. You can also read the guide above to know how to receive money with ease in Nigeria via Western Union.
Please note that this article is meant for persons who wants to send money from the United States. It’s means for research and education purpose also. Mntrends won’t be held responsible for any misuse of this information. You are solely responsible for your actions as to how you make use of the information provided here.
If you have any questions please leave them in the comment section below. Please use the share button below to share our posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.