Apple has introduced the new iPad Pro 2018 with incredible features at its event yesterday in New York. So, If you’ve been waiting to upgrade your iPad there’s some good news as a new fully refreshed iPad Pro has just been revealed by Apple.
Table of Contents
Specifications of New iPad Pro 2018
• This Apple new product has a fully edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display which covers almost the entire front of iPad.
• Unlike the previous one of 2017, this new iPad Pro 2018 has no home button as users will now unlock the device via their Face ID facial recognition.
• There’s two sizes, 11-inch and 12.9-inch, with both now featuring a smaller footprint due to that clever screen design.
• You can now also take the new iPad Pro along with you easily to anywhere. Both models are just 5.9 mm thin — the thinnest iPad design ever.
• This new device is faster and powerful. Apple has updated it with a faster A12X Bionic processor.
• Another major change is a new way of charging with USB-C arriving on the platform for the first time.
This should mean faster charging times and the ability to plug in more peripherals more easily plus you’ll now be able to charge your iPhone straight from the tablet.
There is also a massive reduction of volume by 25%
The new iPad Pro 2018 arrives in 11-inch and 12.9-inch sizes with prices starting from $799 (NGN 291,000). For the 64GB option with the 1TB model costing $1,549 (NGN 563,000).
Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing, said:
“There has never been a mobile device anything like the new iPad Pro; it has a gorgeous edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display that curves into the corners, breakthrough performance that outperforms most laptops, Face ID, support for the new Smart Keyboard Folio and new Apple Pencil, advanced new cameras and sensors for the best AR experiences ever in any device, a high-speed USB-C connector, louder speakers, faster wireless and more, all packed into a thinner device that has all-day battery life and is 25 percent smaller in volume.”