Access Bank is no doubt one of the best banks in Nigeria. And opening a Current Account with them won’t be such a bad idea. Access Bank Premium Current Account is one of the many current accounts available at Access Bank Plc.
This Current Account does not come with Fixed Flat rate charge every month. In fact the charges varies monthly. This is unlike some current account that have fixed monthly fee. While the Premium Current Account from Access Bank might be a little bit expensive,it does have other lots of benefits.
- Read Also: Enjoy Business Insurance With FCMB Personal Business Account
- All You Should Know About The Domiciliary Account
- Mobile App Banking: A Better Way To Bank At Your Convenience
- The Future Is Safe With Access Bank Premiere Savings Account
- Differences And Similarities Between Diaspora And Domiciliary Account
Table of Contents
What Is Access Bank Premium Current Account
Access Bank Premium Current Account is specially designed to conveniently cater to the day to day transactions of an affluent Client. We don’t know what Access Bank means by Affluent Customers. But our best guess is that they are referring to long time customers with deep pockets. The Premium Current Account posses all features of current accounts.
Although it is spotted to be on the high side(expensive to open and operate). But it however seems that the benefits associated with this account type covers for that. In this article we tried to put together some key features and benefits of this current account. Also how you can open this account type and what you need to get started.
Why Choose The Access Bank Premium Current Account?
- There is no fixed monthly fee associated with this premium current account from Access Bank.
- Access Bank won’t charge account owners any Interest on credit balance.
- ATM withdrawals up to ₦200,000 daily(Maximum daily withdrawals at ATM).
- Debit Card to make withdrawals on ATM, POS, make online payment and transfer money with ease.
- Cheque Book for Account holders.
- Access to our Xclusive lounges(at designated areas and locations).
Features and Benefits Of The Access Bank Premium Current Account
There are some features and benefits attached with the Personal Business Account and we have listed and explain some below.
- Negotiable Current Account Maintenance Fee (NCAMF) at N1 per mille
- Free banking if ₦1 million balance is
- maintained monthly
- Minimum opening balance of ₦25,000
- ₦25,000 operating balance
- No fixed monthly fee
- No Interest on credit balance
- ATM withdrawals up to ₦200,000 daily
- Debit Card
- Cheque Book
- Access to our Xclusive lounges
Who is the Access Bank Premium Current Account targeted at?
- Individuals above the age of 18 can apply.
- Persons with private business(note that it can’t be used as a business current account).
- Professionals in other segments.
- Individuals who desire reduced/balanced transaction fees.
What Do I Require To Open A Premium Current Account Account?
In order to open a Premium Current Account, you must be a minimum of 18 years-old and provide the following:
- Completed account opening form(Can be downloaded from the Access Bank website or visit any Access Bank branch nearest to you and get one).
- Completed signature specimen card
- 2 completed reference forms(Preferably from Access Bank customer having good standing with the bank. A worker from Access bank will be better)
- 2 recent passport photographs(Preferably not more than a month old).
- Valid identification i.e. international passport, driver’s license, voters card or national ID card, National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) slip.
- Resident permit (for foreign nationals in Nigeria)
- Proof of address i.e. recent utility bill, DSTV receipt, e.t.c
Quick Note: The International passport or Driver’s License or National ID card or Voters Card, or Resident Permit (for immigrants) are all means of verification. While the utility bill is a means of home address verification.
- Read Also: Access Bank W Power Loan: Empowering Business Women Nationwide
- How To Apply For The FirstBank Joint Mortgage
- Access Bank Smart Savings Account For Smart Savers
- Family Saving Scheme: Access Bank Savings Account For The Family
- Evergreen Account: Access Bank Savings Account For The Elderly
How to open the Access Bank Premium Current Account?
As at the time of writing this article, Access Bank does not have an online platform to open a current account. This means that unlike Access Bank Savings Account, you can’t open the current account online.
You have to visit any Access Bank branch nearest to you, request, fill and Submit the Personal Business Account Application form. Please take note of the requirements above.
FAQS(Frequently Ask Questions)
What type of account is the Premium Current Account?
It is a full-fledged current account and posses all features associated with Current Accounts and even more.
Does this mean I can pay in cheques/dividend warrants?
Yes. A personalized cheque book will also be issued to you that can go for clearing and also enable you transact.
What alternate channel transactions are available with this account?
- Access to an instant debit card(MasterCard, Visa or Verve) for both local and international transactions(Debit Cards can be used within and outside the country).
- Online banking with higher transfer limits from any location at your convenience(Access to internet banking from anywhere in the world).
- Mobile banking transactions from any national GSM phone network to all registered financial institution in Nigeria.
Who is the Premium Current Account targeted at?
- Professionals in other segments
- Individuals who desire reduced/balanced transaction fees
The Access Bank Premium Current Account is one that is flexible. You can get it as individual, trader, business owner and even as a professional. There are more Access Bank Current Accounts and we’ll discuss these in our subsequent articles. Please use the Share button below to share our posts on Facebook and Twitter.