It is always a good idea to start for the future of your children/kids while they are still young. The FirstBank KidFirst Account makes this even easier for parents and single parents.
With the KidFirst Savings Account, Children between the ages 0-12 can now have a savings account. This account, also helps your child get to enjoy fun activities such as cool treasure hunts, cinema events and much more all year round, courtesy of FirstBank.
Table of Contents
Features and Benefits Of The FirstBank KidFirst Savings Account
- This account is opened in the child’s name and operated by the parent/guardian
- Account minimum opening/operating balance of N1,000
- Automatic Transition to MeFirst account when the child attains the age of 13
- Ease and convenience of online banking
- Cheques/Dividend warrant of up to N2 million can be lodged into the account
- Trendy gift item for the child when the account is opened with a minimum of N10,000.00
- Standing order on the payment of tuition/other fees.
- Read Also: FirstBank FirstSavings Plus: A Savings Account With Current Account Features
- FirstBank Savings Account: Save Towards The Rainy Days
- What Are The Importance Of Personal Banking
- Firstbank Personal Loan: How To Apply And Its Benefits
Requirements To Open The FirstBank KidFirst Savings Account
- Duly completed Application Form(obtainable at any FirstBank Branch near you).
- Valid means of identification for parent or guardian (Drivers License, National ID Card or International Passport).
- Valid proof of address of residency e.g. current Utility Bill not exceeding 3 months.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant(s).
Who Can Apply
- Parents can apply for their children between the ages of 0-12 years.
- Single parent can also apply for his/her child
- Children between the ages 0-12
- New Married couples anticipating to give birth can also open this account for their unborn child.
- Read Also: All You Should Know About The Firstbank Automobile Loan
- How to Apply For The UBA Revolving Personal Bank Overdraft
- Internet Banking What It Means And Its Benefits
How To Open FirstBank KidFirst Savings Account
To open this account type is very easy. You don’t have to fill any form online hut rather you have to just follow the steps below
+234 700 FIRSTCONTACT (+234 700 34778 2668228), +234 708 062 5000, +234 1 448 5500
You can CLICK HERE to see a step by step guide on how to register for a FirstBank of Nigeria Bank account online.
With the FirstBank KidFirst Account, you can help save ahead for you child. It is simple to open and manage. Please don’t hesitate to use the share button below to share our post on Facebook and Twitter.