If you are government worker or a worker in a well known private organization, you can enjoy having extra money even before your receive your salary. All workers can now get a soft loan to take care of some expenses upfront. The Polaris Salary advance loan might just be what you need. Polaris Bank uses this soft loan to help workers pay for unexpected expenses among other things.
What Is Polaris Bank Salary Advance Loan
Polaris salary advance loan is a type of loan offered by Polaris Bank to help workers borrow some money from the bank. The money is then gradually deducted from their salary monthly till its fully paid. Workers are allowed to borrow up to 70% of their salary.
So far, Polaris is the only bank offering this salary advance loan at 70% of your salary. GTBank and Access Bank allows their customers to only borrow up to 50% of their salaries. Which means that Polaris Bank is ready to give you more money if you apply with them.
- Read Also: How To Activate Your Polaris Bank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- Save More Earn More With Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account
- All You Should Know About Polaris Rainbow Savings Account
- Aspire Account: A Zenith Bank Savings Account For Students
Features And Benefits Of The Polaris Salary Advance Loan
- Quick access to funds for bridging short-term funding gap.
- You can have access 70% of monthly net income upfront
- Fast processing as it usually takes 24 hours to process Polaris Salary advance loan.
- No collateral required
- Minimal Documentation
- Competitive pricing
How To Apply For Polaris Salary Advance Loan
- Visit any of our branches closest to you to complete a loan application form and submit same with other required documents
- Call Polaris Yes Center on 0700-7652747, 08069880000, 01-4482100 or 01-2705850.
- Call your relationship officer(Polaris bank customers have this). If you are not banking with Polaris bank yet you can Read This Post to see how to open a free Polaris Bank account.
The above are three ways to apply for the Polaris Salary advance loan.
Who Can Apply For The Polaris Salary Advance Loan
- Applicants must be in employment of reputable organizations in both private and public sectors(either a government worker or a worker in a well known private company).
- Applicant’s salary account must be domiciled with Polaris Bank(meaning you must be using your Polaris Account to receive salary).
- *Terms and conditions apply
With a 70% of your salary been paid even before your salary comes, there are lots of things you can do. Polaris Bank is giving you the opportunity to spend a little more and pay for unexpected bills or expenses.
Polaris Bank is really trying to get themselves in the banking sector. And with a whooping 70% one can say they mean business. If you have any question please leave them in the comment section below. Please use the share button to share our posts on Facebook and Twitter.