Glo has introduced a new prepaid plan called ” Glo Yakata”. With this prepaid plan, Glo rewards customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. It therefore means that, customers can enjoy data awoof and airtime bonus from the same recharge.
How can one be eligible for Glo Yakata? To be eligible is very easy. All new prepaid customers will get Yakata once they activate their lines. That’s to say by default all new SIMs are on Yakata. Just make sure your SIM is properly registered. Existing customers can subscribe to Yakata by dialing *220#.
With Glo Yakata you stand to benefit amazing free data for surfing the internet on a regular. You will enjoy up to 6GB data Every Month for the next 6 months. You will also get a whooping 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS. Isn’t that amazing!
Table of Contents
What Are The Call Rates on Glo Yakata?
• Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
• Calls to other networks (MTN, Airtel, 9mobile etc.) are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
• SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account.
The call rates are a bit high you can say, but you have nothing to worry about as you will be given enough bonuses to carter for that.
• Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Samsung Galaxy A10 and Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Tecno Camon i4 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Tecno’s First Android Device with Triple Rear Cameras
If you are already a Glo customer and would want to migrate to Glo Yakata, simply dial *220# to subscribe.
However, you should note that Glo Yakata bonuses are not allowed for international calls. In other words, all international calls will be charged from main account. But you can use the bonuses to call all other networks within Nigeria.
And you can’t share the bonuses with other people. It is not transferable. Glo Yakata bonuses are simply for you to enjoy.