To the United States, Huawei is spurious. But to Telus, a Canadian national Telecom, Huawei is a “reliable” partner.
According to an internal memo, signed by Telus and published by The Globe and Mail, Telus described the Chinese tech company to be reliable and Trustworthy. Telus said:
“Huawei remains a viable and reliable participant in the Canadian telecommunications space, bolstered by globally leading innovation, comprehensive security measures, and new software upgrades.”
How Telus see Huawei is very much different from that of the United States. As for United States, Huawei is a threat to national security. In shot, United States has accused Huawei severally of working with the Chinese government to spy on other Countries. An allegation that until now we are still waiting for the United States to prove true.
Donald Trump Set to Ban ZTE and Huawei From US Market
However, in the past few weeks, Huawei’s reputation has been dragged to the mold by an employee in Poland(now former employee). Following that incident in Poland, many Countries have resolved to place restrictions on Huawei products. Particularly its 5G network, citing matters of national security. The UK is also weighing its options.
6 Latest Huawei Phones You Can Buy [January 2019]
Huawei has denied all the allegations, saying there is zero evidence to support such claims. But now that Telus has so much confidence and trust in Huawei, will the Canadian telecommunications company use Huawei to build out its 5G network? What do you think? Please drop your opinion below in the comments section.
- See When Huawei Mate 20 Pro Will be Available in Nigeria
- Motorola Moto G7 Plus Specifications | "The Blazing Smartphone"
- Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications: The most Affordable Triple Rear Camera Smartphone
- TECNO Camon iACE2X : Price, Specification and more
- Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review: The Good, The Bad and The Preeminence
- How to watch Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked February 2019 Event
- Honor View 20 Review | "Great, But With Little Disappointment " [User Reviews]
- Top 10 Trending Phones of Week 30 2019 in Nigeria
- Compare iTel P33 Plus vs iTel S33
- Now in Stores: Xiaomi Redmi 7 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Full List of Xiaomi Service Centers in Nigeria: Xiaomi Office Addresses and Numbers
- Redmi 7A Price in Nigeria and Specifications
- Now in Stores: Nokia 4.2 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Apple Disappointed Over Sales of iPhone Last Year
- 5 INFINIX PHONES UNDER 45,000 NAIRA (JANUARY 2019)
- Watch: Xiaomi Mi 9T (Redmi K20) Review Video is now up
- Apple Inc has Acquired Music Analytics Start-up Asaii
- Tecno Spark Youth Price in Nigeria and Specs
- MTN Data Plans for Android Devices (March 2019)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications and Features
- Why it is The Perfect Time to Replace Your iPhone Battery Now
- Tecno Spark 3 Price in Nigeria and Specs: The Non-Pro Model of 1GB RAM
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in Europe, Purchase Now in Spain, Italy and Austria
- Gionee P10m Specifications: New, Trendy and Affordable
- TOP 5 SMARTPHONES FOR UNDER 40000 NAIRA - MAY 2019
- What are the differences between 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G in mobile communication?
- TECNO CAMON 11 Pro | Specifications and Price in Nigeria
- Now in Stores: Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Firefox 64 Launches with Two New Addictive Features
- Samsung's Fordable Phone Could Cost You a Fortune