For iPhone users, it is very important for them to replace their iPhone battery now before it is too late. In order words, your iPhoneBattery can only be replaced now at discount before December 31.
Apple is doing damage control by offering discounted battery replacement for all handsets ranging from iPhone SE and iPhone 6 all the way up to iPhone x. The iPhone company decided to take this step after last year’s failure about Apple slowing down iPhones with old batteries.
See Also: How to Prevent Your iPhone From Freezing or Hanging
The battery replacement discount has been on for some time now, hence, there is no better time than this month to replace your iPhone batterry. This is because Apple is currently charging just $29, down from $79 and prices will go up after that. Most older iPhones will be repaired for $49 in 2019, but the iPhone X battery swap will set you back $69.
However, it’s good to take note that, the new iPhone XS, XS Max and XR, they aren’t included in the program.
- iTel S15 Price in Nigeria and Specs: Quality, Trendy and Very Affordable
- How To Use iTunes to Unlock iPhone XR, & XS Max
- LG is Set to Introduce a Smartphone with 16 Cameras
- LG Launches its first Android One Device | LG G7 (Specs)
- How To Create a thread on Twitter Android App
- Tecno Spark Go Specifications: 4G LTE, 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM
- Infinix Zero 6 vs Infinix Hot 7 Comparison: The Best to Buy
- Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air: Which Should You Buy?
- Huawei 5G Could Face a Ban in Germany
- Tecno Pop 2 Power Price in Nigeria and Specs
- Where To Buy Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod in Nigeria
- Google Pixel 3A XL Price in Nigeria
- Now in Stores: Redmi 7A is Now Available for Purchase in Nigeria
- Week 4: Top 10 Trending Phones in Nigeria
- Best Android Pie Smartphones to Buy in Nigeria
- Infinix Hot 6x and Note 5 Comparison: The Best to Buy
- Huawei Honor Play 8A | Specifications, Features and Price
- Infinix Hot 7 Pro 6GB/64GB variant Launched by Infinix Mobile
- Huawei P30 Pro vs Huawei P20 Pro: Worth the Upgrade?
- PlayStation Classic: Sony Reveals 20 Games for Japanese Version
- How to Share Google Maps Real Time with Friends & Family
- iPhone XS Max Specifications | All You Should Know
- Tecno Pouvoir 3 vs ITel P33 Plus: the 5,000 mAh Battery Battle!
- Price, Specifications and Details of Lenovo K5 Note
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Specifications: 4G LTE, Android Pie, 32MP Camera and More
- Huawei is "Trustworthy" and "Reliable " - Says a Canadian National Telecom
- Question and Answer: All You Should Know About Samsung Foldable Phone
- What and What to Expect From Xiaomi's First Event of 2019 Later Today
- iTel S15 Pro vs iTel P33 Plus: Which Should You Buy?
- Apple MacBook Air 2018 | Price, Specs and features