Table of Contents
We are currently recruiting for this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Scope of Responsibilities
- Scheduling – the OPA will develop familiarity with the MPs schedule. Using MS office the OPA will maintain a daily record of meetings and commitments of the MP to ensure that there is efficient distribution of time.
- Admin – the OPA will support the office in addressing administrative matters. Handling the dispatch of documents. Supporting in the preparation and distribution of correspondence. Following on such correspondence to ensure that there is feedback and monetization. Screening the office database of potential clients for new prospects.
- Other tasks will be ensuring power units are available, ensure that the generator is services and fuel is available, servicing and repair of office equipment, ensuring that office trips are retired and documented properly.
- Data & Products – develop the capacity to transcribe annual reports; ensure that there is a steady update on the number of reports in each financial year. Develop capacity to handle SEC-MLA, fixed income data, BSL review, BSL twitter handle review, etc.
- Green Bond Support – provide specific support to the MP in the management of the climate finance role of the company. Conducting research and following up on outstanding material needed to address the client needs.
The OPA will act as backup to any other position within the company that is closely related to its functions.Tasks1. The OPA will liase closely with the accounts and admin assistant to develop an understanding of the required administrative roles2. The OPA will liase closely with the data and products assistant to develop an understanding of the required tasks for the support to the BSL platform3. The OPA will liase closely with the MP to develop an understanding of his schedule and the required tasks to support that schedule4. The OPA will periodically provide feedback to the team on the progress being made on completion of the assigned responsibilities
The OPA will report to the MP on the tasks assigned to them. The OPA will be assigned a lap top and office space. The OPAs schedule will be based on discussion with the MP.
Output1. Clear template for tracking MP schedule2. System for supporting data and products work3. Periodic correspondence to target clients with evidence of monetization4. Periodic reports on administrative activities5. Evidence of support to the accounts and admin function.
JOB REQUIREMENTS1. Good university degrees (Preferrably in Management/Social sciences)2. Ability to follow instruction and to be ingenuous in performing task3. Good communication skills etc
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!