The FirstBank of Nigeria uses the FirstBank Xplore First Savings Account to upgrade the holders of MeFirst Savings Account. This means that holders of MeFirst Savings Account can now have full access to their saved money and other benefits.
FirstBank Xplore First Savings Account helps youths embrace the culture of financial responsibility from the early stages of adulthood, while also keeping them positively engaged and entertained. Youths between ages of 18 and 29 can learn to manage money efficiently and save for the future.
Saving money is one thing but learning how to plan and spend money is quite another. The Xplore First Savings Account offers much more than just saving t also provide opportunities to youths(students inclusive) to earn more.
- Read Also: Differences And Similarities Between Diaspora And Domiciliary Account
- Mobile App Banking: A Better Way To Bank At Your Convenience
- Complete List Of Available Savings Account Offered By Nigeria Banks
- Credit Card: Complete Details, Uses And How To Keep It Safe
Table of Contents
Features and Benefits Of The FirstBank Xplore First Savings Account
- Xplore First Savings account has a minimum opening balance of N1,000.
- It only requires a Minimum operating balance of N200.
- Flexible means of identification.
- Access to the Xplore First Level up Promo where you win cash prizes and scholarships.
- Discounted cost of Verve Debit Card.
- Cheques/Dividend warrants lodgement.
- Participation in all savings loyalty campaigns.
Requirements To Open The FirstBank Xplore First Savings Account
- Duly completed Application Form.
- Valid means of identification (Drivers License, National ID Card or International Passport).
- Valid proof of address of residency e.g. current Utility Bill not exceeding 3 months.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant(s).
- Read Also: FirstBank FirstSavings Plus: A Savings Account With Current Account Features
- FirstBank Savings Account: Save Towards The Rainy Days
- FirstBank KidFirst Account: Better Way To Plan The Future Of Your Child
- All You Should Know About The Domiciliary Account
Who Can Apply
Youths(students inclusive) between the ages of 18 and 29 can apply for this Savings Account type.
How To Open FirstBank Xplore First Savings Account
- Download the Individual Account Opening Form.
- Complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest FirstBank branch.
- You can also call FirstBank hotline for quick MeFirst Account opening +234 700 FIRSTCONTACT (+234 700 34778 2668228) or +234 708 062 5000 or +234 1 448 5500.
There is still the option of opening a FirstBank Savings Account Online. Its easier, relatively fast and secure from the comfort of your home.
The FirstBank Xplore First Savings Account prepares youth for the future. It offers more than just savings. It also provide the means to make some money from promos and help students with scholarships.