Just so you know, you can use iTunes to unlock iPhone XR, XS and XS Max. How?
The procedures to unlock iPhone XR through the use of iTunes is very simple. All you need to to do is to connect the device to computer and then send it to recovery mode, iTunes will do the rest. How so?
Follow the procedures below.
1. To start with this procedure, you first have to update your iTunes app to the latest version.
2. After which, connect your iPhone XR, XS and Max to your computer using a data cable.
See Also: How to unlock your iPhone XS, XR and XS Max with iCloud
3. After the connection established you have to send the device into the Recovery Mode.
How to Get Your iPhone into Recovery Mode
1. Switch the device off
2. Then, tap Volume Up key and then again the Volume Down key. Now, keep holding the Side button until the Connect to iTunes is displayed.
3. After the device is in the Recovery Mode, iTunes will prompt that it has detected a device that is already in Recovery Mode.
4. Then, on the following message you have to click on “Restore”.
5. iTunes will verify to factory reset your iPhone. Tap “Restore and Update” here.
After following the above procedures, your iPhone Will come back to life again but it will definitely erase all the data and settings. Thus, aside from iCloud, iTunes is another official way to unlock your iPhone.
- GLO Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes (February 2019)
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Price in Nigeria and Specs
- Tecno Phantom 9 Specifications: 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Indisplay Fingerprint and More
- Comparison: Tecno Phantom 9 vs Infinix Hot S4 Pro
- Where To Buy Sony's PlayStation Limited Edition Console
- Four Reasons why You Should Buy iPhone XR
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Huawei Y9 (2019) COMPARISON | The Best To Buy
- How to watch Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked February 2019 Event
- Sprint Collaborates HTC to Release 5G Hotspots in Early 2019
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications: 48MP Quad Camera, Premium Design, Flagship Chipset and more
- Apple iPhone Leads US Q2 Smartphone Sales
- Comparison: Tecno Phantom 9 vs Samsung Galaxy A70
- Nintendo Planning a New Switch For Summer 2019
- Leaked: Samsung Galaxy X to have four Rear Cameras
- Infinix Zero 6 vs Infinix Hot 7 Comparison: The Best to Buy
- Nokia 4.2 Price in Nigeria and Specs
- Motorola Moto G7 Specifications | "Another Member of the Moto G7 Family"
- Most Valuable US Company: Microsoft Leads, Apple Dropped To Fourth
- Comparison: Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 vs Infinix Hot 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Specifications: 4G LTE, Android Pie, 32MP Camera and More
- Firefox 64 Launches with Two New Addictive Features
- Huawei 5G Could Face a Ban in Germany
- Google Pixel 3A Specifications: Small but Mighty
- Netflix Subscribers Stopped From Making Payments via iTunes
- What You Should Know About Sony's new Aibo robot Dog
- TECNO Camon iACE2X : Price, Specification and more
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 | Specifications, Features and Price
- 5 TECNO PHONES UNDER 50,000 NAIRA (FEBRUARY 2019)
- Huawei P30 Pro vs iPhone XS Max: Which Reigns High?
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications: 48MP tri-rear camera, Snapdragon 855 and More