Xiaomi Redmi K20 Price in Nigeria: Redmi K20 price is expected to starts at 98,000 naira for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 128GB storage variant will cost 108,000 naira.
And lastly the Xiaomi Redmi K20 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage is priced at 130,000 naira.
However, the price is expected to fall down if the smartphone is launched officially in Nigeria. At the moment, it has only been launched in China and is expected to launch in India by June. For now, Xiaomi hasn’t announced the launch of the smartphone into the Nigerian market yet. But no worries as we’ll keep you updated.
• Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications: 48MP tri-rear camera, Snapdragon 855 and More
• Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Price in Nigeria and Specs
• Tecno Pouvoir 3 Price in Nigeria and Specs: 5,000 mAh Battery King
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Specifications
• DISPLAY: 6.4 -inches Amoled screen
• OS: Android 9.0 Pie
• CHIPSET: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8nm)
• PROCESSOR: Octa-core 2.2 GHz
– 6/8GB RAM + 64/128/256 GB ROM (No SD Card space)
• BATTERY: 4,000 mAh
• CAMERA: 48+13+8MP triple rear camera & 20MP front camera ( See full specifications )
• 4G LTE enabled
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Price in Nigeria
Redmi K20 price is expected to starts at 98,000 naira for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Further, the 128GB storage variant will cost 108,000 naira. While the Xiaomi Redmi K20 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage is priced at 130,000 naira.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Availability in Nigeria
The smartphone was launched last week in China and is expected to be in India sometime next month June. However, Xiaomi has not made any announcement regarding a launch date in Nigeria yet. But you can buy the smartphone through Aliexpress.com now.
For further enquiries: you can reach me on 07066270148 (WhatsApp only) or email (email@example.com)